- Contact details of Japanese embassy and Japanese embassy website in UK.
- Information on Japanese tourist visa, business visa and other Japanese visas.
Japanese Visa Form
- Japanese visa application forms for travel as a tourist or for business.
Weather in Japan
- Weather forecasts for cities in Japan
Japan Tourist Info
- Tourist information and travel guides for Japan.
- Japanese money Euro and currency exchange rate for Euro.
- Japanese holiday phrases and Japanese dictionary online
Airports in Japan
- International and domestic airports in Japan with airport codes
- Airports, Bus, Ferries, Trains and Taxis in Japan.
Map of Japan
- Geography of Japan and maps of Japan.
Travel Health Advice
- Travel advice from various governments and European Health Insurance Card.
- National and public holidays in Japan.
- Bars, Cinemas, Night Clubs, Restaurants and Theaters in Japan.
Hotels in Japan
- Hotels, hostels and Motels in Japan.
- General information about Japan, history of Japan and communication
- Pasta to Pizza - Information about Japanese food and drinks.
Things To Do
- Holiday activities in Japan including sight-seeing tours and sports activities.
Japan Area Codes
- Telephone area codes for cities of Japan.
- Embassyhomepage.com and its parent company contact details.
General Services Offered At The Japanese Embassy In UK
We are here to provide general information about the Japanese embassy in the United Kingdom and has no affiliation with the Japanese embassy or the Japanese visa section in London. To find out more click on About Us
or Disclaimer Statement
- The Japanese consulate typically offer consular services to Japanese citizens. This service entails, give support in the case of an accident, the case of death, and arrange for next of kin to be informed, aid during emergency situations for instance civil agitations and natural calamities and furthermore witness and certify signatures and offer certain other notarial and legal services, for which fees are payable.
- Japanese citizens could also get the Japanese passport application form and procedures to submit an application for Japanese passport or travel documents by calling the Japanese Embassy in London.
- The Japanese Embassies and Consular Offices are the only Competent Japanese Government Agencies, who are allowed to issue Japanese visas in another country. To avoid any issues which could arise when boarding flights or at Japanese ports of entry due to possible miscommunication, travellers are strongly encouraged to apply with the Japanese Embassy and Consular Offices in United Kingdom to acquire Japanese visas ahead of travelling.
- The embassy in London deals with the full range of bilateral and multilateral economic aspects along with environmental, science and technology affairs.